Since my wife works at a King Soopers, we buy almost everything store brand, which explains the image above.
This recipe will create about 2 1/2 cups or 20 fluid ounces. A full-size soda bottle will fit the entire recipe. Just make sure you mark the bottle. It might be interesting if someone in your family opens the fridge up at 2 am for some soda and got a swig of barbeque sauce!
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 c. Coca-Cola
- 3 Tbsp A.1. Steak Sauce
- ¼ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic flakes or powder (or more for the garlic lovers)
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes or powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Store in resealable bottle. Keep refrigerated.