On Wednesday, I shared a great tip about substituting greek yogurt for sour cream to make your favorite foods healthier while staying great tasting. I mentioned making mashed potatoes with some of the greek yogurt, and today I’m sharing that recipe here.
I’ve shared a mashed potato recipe before, but I think that adding the Greek yogurt to the mashed potatoes is unique enough to warrant another recipe.
- 3 large potatoes (or 6 small ones)
- ¼ c. milk
- ¼ c. butter
- ¼ c. Greek Yogurt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Fill large pot halfway with water. Peel & quarter potatoes and add to pot. Boil potatoes over medium heat until tender. Drain water.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together until desired smoothness is achieved.
- 7-11′s Mashed Potato Dispenser (neatorama.com)
- How to Make Potato Salad Healthier (snspost.com)
- Tried to Mash Up (theappletizer.wordpress.com)