Before I had breakfast at Qdoba for the first time, I would have never even thought of adding potatoes to a burrito. I don’t usually go through the work at home, but I did recently and, WOW, it was worth it.
This egg & potato breakfast burrito was very simple to make and it was ready in 15 minutes.
- 1½ - 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Potato, ½ inch cubes
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon Let's Get Cooking Mild Taco Seasoning
- Boil potatoes until tender in a small saucepan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry potatoes with ½ tablespoon seasoning until slightly crispy on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs and remaining seasoning.
- Split eggs and potatoes between the 2 tortillas, top with cheese and salsa.